Template 3
global_header region
Left_Nav region
contenthead region (pagehead-2) contenthead_right region
content region

Moving assets to Vanguard

You can rollover assets to Vanguard from another employer’s 457(b) plan.

To request a direct rollover to Vanguard, complete the form below and return it to Vanguard.

Direct Rollover Form »

Please note that different investment providers have different conditions for moving assets, and that they can change with little notice. Please call for assistance when you want to move assets to Vanguard. Participant Services associates are available at 800-523-1188 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Eastern Time.

footer region